Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas at Thanksgiving

My oldest sister was due to have her baby around December 22, so we planned an early celebration. Well, a healthy baby boy was born on Thanksgiving day!

We still decided to go on with our celebration that Saturday. Her two oldest kids were brought by Nana and Papa. So, we were only missing mom and dad and baby and biggest brother.

9 boys, 3 girls, and one on the way
Go Nana and Papa!

Papa with the four oldest boys.

Papa passing out presents.

Nana enjoying her new treasures.

Papa and Pearly in Party Mode!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last pic, made me LOL. Your dad looks just like my dad does after a day of playing with my boys.
    I did not recognize your mom at first. I have never seen her with short hair before.

    Congratulations to your sister! Your parents must be thrilled with so many grandkids to love on. :)
    (Rhi)

    ReplyDelete