Wednesday, June 27, 2012

McLean County History Museum

We enjoyed visiting the McLean County History Museum with our homeschool co-op this spring.  It is in the old courthouse downtown.  The kids followed clues to find different facts and enjoyed a hands on prairie room at the end.  And, since my kids practically have the Little House on the Prairie books memorized, this was their favorite part. :)  Girlfriend told me just today that when she grows up she wants to live on a farm and have fresh eggs and churn butter from fresh cow's milk. 








2 comments:

  1. My little S could hang with M. She asked if we could buy a cow for our backyard and milk it. I was proud that she knew milk came from cows and not from the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that place. In fact, I sent my parents, who are in town for a visit) there just today!

    ReplyDelete