Well, after watching Daddy's sister take pictures of our kids the last couple of years, I decided to try it myself.
We were asked for some recent pictures of our kids and I realized we did not have any nice, posed shots. And, we have not gotten a family photo taken since Monkey was 1(he just turned 4:)).
So, we scoped out some pretty areas after church on Sunday. Went home and had a good nap. Then, ended up just walking up to the park at the end of our street. I am pretty happy with these pictures!
Those are GREAT pics! I'm gonna have to figure out the phtography thing as well as there isn't a Portrait Innovations here. The nearest one is 2 hours away; not a good deal with the cost of gas. :(
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Thanks for doing your homework for me. Your the first ones that are done :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Hawkeye pictures!!! Of course it would be hard to get bad pictures with you all as the subjects.
ReplyDelete