Thursday, February 11, 2010

Duckymama

One of my children made a very fitting comment today:

"You are Duckymama waddling along with four duckies following behind you."

It just so happens that I am very much waddling these days. Being 5 weeks away from your due date will make a person do that.

I am patiently (most of the time) awaiting the arrival of this little one. I sit and feel this baby move and wonder who he or she is. Will we add, yet, another boy to our crowd? Or, will this be our second baby girl? God will bring to our family exactly who He has planned. And, we will have the joy of raising another one of His awesome creations. Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about our upcoming arrival a lot too recently. I can't wait to find out who will be entering our family.

    ReplyDelete